It is interesting to me that with all of the many stories written about the alleged sexual assault on E Jean Carroll by President Trump, the mainstream media seems to leave out the many men Carroll has accused of sexual assault. The long list of assailants includes a babysitter’s boyfriend, a dentist, a camp counselor, an unnamed college date, an unnamed boss, and CBS chief executive Les Moonves. I am surprised that such an unattractive woman would be assaulted by so many men.
Here’s what you need to know about E. Jean Carroll, that was previously reported here on The Gateway Pundit. Most of these information were deemed “inadmissible” by the judge per John LeFevre:
- She couldn’t recall the date, month, season, or year the incident happened
- She never told anyone about it, despite being publicly obsessed with her own sexuality
- The dress she claims to have been wearing didn’t exist at the time
- Her description of the dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman was inaccurate, making her sequence of events impossible
- Her lawsuit was bankrolled by Jeffrey Epstein pal and Democrat (and Nikki Haley) mega-donor Reid Hoffman
- Democrats created a law (The Adult Survivors Act in 2022) to enable her lawsuit to proceed
- Her accusation is the exact plotline of an episode of Law & Order (one of her “favorite shows”)
- Trump’s Apprentice was also one of her favorite shows
- She has a history of falsely accusing men of rape, including Les Moonves
- She told Anderson Cooper, “most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies.”
- She made a career promoting promiscuity, even writing glowingly of sexual assault and naming her cat Vagina
She accused former CBS CEO Les Moonves of sexual assault. Moonves emphatically denies Carroll’s accusation. Personally, I think Carroll is a nutcase who fantasizes about being raped. When I was much younger than I am today I knew a girl who would only have sex with you if you role played rape. For the record, she and I never spent time together because I was unwilling to play that game with her. But, I am aware of a few who did. Is that what Carroll is? Honestly, I could not say. But it is odd that she has accused so many men of sexual assault.
We are trying to confirm all of the reported accusations. We know for certain that she accused former CBS CEO Les Moonves of sexual assault.
Moonves “emphatically denies” Carroll’s account.
For some strange reason – this news DID NOT make any headlines in the mainstream Trump-hating media.
E. Jean Carroll accused several men of sexual assault including a babysitter’s boyfriend. a dentist, a camp counselor, a college day, a boss, and Les Moonves from CBS – and, of course, Donald Trump.
We forgive you if you’ve never heard this before.
Carroll’s interviews on TV, social media posts, and inconsistent information concerning her allegations should have been enough to throw out any case, but not with Judge Kaplan.
There is no way that this case should have been brought to court. Trump was not even told what month or year the ridiculous story actually took place.