The Maricopa County Republican Committee (MCRC) Executive Guidance Committee (EGC), consisting of 30 voting members, voted unanimously last Wednesday to endorse President Trump’s 2024 White House bid.
The MCRC EGC is composed of 20 state legislative district chairpersons. Polls in Arizona and four other key battleground states show that Trump has a higher approval rating than Joe Biden.
Furthermore, Trump enjoys an unprecedented level of support from Black voters. Despite the Fake News Media’s claims that Trump’s influence is waning and his past two elections were stolen from America First candidates, the MCRC bylaws require two-thirds of the body to endorse a candidate before the Primary Elections.
As such, MCRC Chairman Craig Berland stated, “I thought there was a good chance of getting two-thirds, but I had no idea that we would get a unanimous vote.”
The Maricopa County Republican Party has shared a different narrative on Truth Social and Twitter than the one being reported by the Fake News.
According to their report, there was unanimous support for President Trump in Maricopa County during the 2022 election cycle, despite claims that voters, including Republicans, had rejected Trump-endorsed candidates.
BREAKING: MCRC EGC UNANIMOUSLY ENDORSES DONALD J. TRUMP AS 2024 REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES
— Maricopa County Republican Committee | MCRC (@MaricopaGOP) November 2, 2023
Chairman Berland is now calling for the AZGOP and all Arizona county GOP committees to support President Trump.
He urges them to demonstrate their allegiance and stand in solidarity with the current administration.
Read the full resolution below:
MCRC EGC UNAMIOUSLY Endorses Donald J. Trump as Republican Candidate for President
The below Endorsement of Donald J. Trump as the Republican Candidate for President was UNANIMOUSLY passed in a vote of the Maricopa County Republican Committee Executive Guidance Committee including the board and all 20 Legislative District Chairs in a tremendous showing of unity:
Dated: November 1, 2023
Be it resolved that the Maricopa County Republican Committee Executive Guidance Committee hereby:
Officially endorses Donald J. Trump as the Republican Party Presidential Candidate for the 2024 election.
WHEREAS he has a proven record of leadership in:
• Border security
• Energy independence
• Election integrity
• A robust economy by eliminating unnecessary regulations, by lowering taxes with the largest tax cuts in history, and by lowering the cost of living
• Record employment for all Americans
• A strong pro-life stance
• A strong 2″ Amendment stance
• Justice reform for criminals
• Aggressively fighting to end child/adult sex trafficking, gangs, and fentanyl trafficking
• Negotiating fair trade agreements by imposing tariffs on mercantilist countries seeking to exploit and end one-sided trade deals with the U.S.
• Re-shoring U.S. manufacturing from other countries by imposing tariffs bringing manufacturing back to the U.S.
• Conservative constitutionalist Supreme Court appointments
• Brokering historic peace agreement in the Middle East
• Moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem
• Rebuilding the military to superiority
• Protecting America and our troops from unnecessary, unlawful wars
• Tirelessly fighting to end the DC corruption
• Putting America first in all areas, preventing the globalist takeover of our country
WHEREAS the most votes ever by an incumbent president were recorded in the 2020 unlawful, fraudulent, and unconstitutional election. We believe the number of people who will vote for him in the 2024 election has grown despite the lawfare he is enduring. (Current polls show Trump at 61% while the others are at 12% and lower).
We believe Donald J. Trump is our BEST chance to restore to We The People a Republican form of government guaranteed in the US Constitution in Article 4, Section 4:
“The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened), against domestic violence.”
God Bless Arizona and America,